I have been recently nominated by a wonderful blogger Micaela Cremonesi easyitaliancuisine.com (the blog is all about easy and authentic Italian cuisine where every recipe is explained very clear and accompanied by nice photos) for the “The Versatile Blogger Award”. To tell you the truth, I couldn’t be much happier because to be a versatile blogger is all about being multifaceted,adaptable,flexible and resourceful. I think not only when blogging but even on the everyday life, we should try to never be afraid to get into new challenges, adapt ourselves to new styles and try different cuisines. This way we will never get bored and will be positive about every single moment (and we will also have a big smile on our face 🙂 )
Now here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally,tell the blogger who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here are the amazing blogger I am very pleased to nominate:
Please go and visit these fantastic blogs, I find each one of them have something interesting and inspiring to discover! Congratulations!
7 things about me:
- I love organic food
- My favourite music is the one of the 80 s and 90 s (definitely)
- I hate celery
- I hate selfish and ungrateful people
- My family is the most important thing in my life
- I love linguistics and studying foreign languages
- I prefer savoury food
So this is a little bit of who I am. Thank you again easy italiancuisine.com for the nomination and please go and check the amazing blogs I nominated.